Thursday, July 23, 2009

just another day

i guess i'll start off by explaining myself. im not used to the whole blog thing but i figure it will be a good way to get my feelings out without actually sayin them. umm.. i am 18 and in love and pretty sure i have found the "one". he is everything to me. i really mean that. our realtionship is perfect. he is sweet, cute, knows how to treat me, and isnt afraid to tell me how is feels no matter what the situation. my parents like him and so do my friends. his parents like me and well i dont really know any of his friends. ok so your thinkin there has to be a road block somewhere, if so then your right, he is a United States Marine! :) i dont get to see him as often as i would like to but i talk to him everyday and he always makes everything better. Our relationship isnt a typical one. i dont get to go on dates with him or snuggle with him everynight but the time i do have with him i savor like there wont be another time like that.

well for right now thats all i have to say.

Proud United States Marine Girlfriend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures on your page! You guys are WAY cute! Looking forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete