Monday, July 27, 2009

need some help

ok so I am graduating high school in december :) well one thing i have to do is something called senior project. well i really want to do something that involves the marines. i was kinda thinkin about getting people to donate things for care packages for deployed marines that dont really have family. I guess just a since of home or just to get their minds away from things (even if its just for a minute or two). if any of you have any other ideas or would like to help out or just have any advice on this i would really like your input! thinkin about posting a email for everyone to read! :) please let me know!!

oh and hopefully tomorrow or wednesday i will have his letters :D cant wait.

update on the moving situation. we talked it out and everything is good. we are going to wait a little while longer until i have expeirence on livin out on my own and providing for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment