Friday, July 24, 2009

letters

lets see where to start (this one could be all over the place). well i had this idea to make a scrapbook for mark and give it to him for christmas. well i wanted him ot write me letters because i want to use the envolopes as a background for one of the pages. also i am going to get a picture frame and scatter some pictures and the envolopes be everywhere else. i just thought it was a cute idea and something fun to do.

well i asked him today if he was actually going to start sending me letters and he said he sent TWO today! i am so exited about getting them. he said there were surprises in each of them.. i cant wait to see what it is (honestly it could be a piece of grass and i would keep it just because its from him) so for the next few days (with the exception of saturday and sunday) i will be living by the mailbox. i've never really looked forward to something so much as i am lookin forward to these letters. they could say nothing but i love you and it would make me the happiest person in the world!

alright well i need to go start gettin ready.
i love my marine PFC Matus =)

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful idea! My mom made me two massive scrapbooks of my entire life and gave it to me when I graduated college. It had everything in it and I had no idea she saved half of the stuff, like hair from my first haircut!

    I hope your letters come soon!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha yeah its a task because im not that creative so i hope he likes it. yeah i told him i will probably live by my mailbox! ha

    ReplyDelete